Tue, Mar 22|
Psychedelic Women's Circle for Health & Mental Health Practitioners
A psychedelic women's circle for health and mental health professionals, therapists, and healing guides experiencing burnout, compassion fatigue and/or considering career transitions.
Time & Location
Mar 22, 2022, 5:00 PM
Primrose Studio, 4300 Michaud Ln, Fort Collins, CO 80521, USA
About The Event
A psychedelic women's circle for health and mental health professionals, therapists, and healing guides experiencing burnout, compassion fatigue and/or considering career transitions. This women's circle combines three sessions of ketamine-assisted group therapy with ceremony, spiritual exploration, and a powerful group container to reset and re-imagine ourselves as health and healing practitioners.
- What’s calling you? What’s bubbling up inside of you that’s desiring greater expression?
- What is this feeling of “satisfaction?” How do we create what’s next from a ground of satisfaction, rather than from self-doubt or grasping for something different than what is?
- What are my inner core assets and what greater expressions of my inner self am I yearning for?
- From where do I rekindle the inspiration and passion that drives my practice forward? What does the next iteration of my professional practice look like?
This psychedelic women’s circle for therapists and healers will guide you deeply into your own inner knowing, inner vision, inner voice, and body to find within yourself the answers, trust, and insights you are looking for. Across the 8 group sessions, you will:
- Co-create ceremony to build a strong container of safety, vulnerability, expression, and self-exploration.
- Participate in three safely held ketamine encounters using low dose oral ketamine to help clear the muck of the ordinary mind and make space for fresh insight to come through.
- Be offered an individualized written message from your spirit guides, received by spiritual coach and mentor Dr. Shannon Hughes, to bring clarity and focus to “what’s next” for you and a spiritually grounded intention for the expression of your core assets.
Read full bios about our group facilitators:
Sessions dates and times are listed below. All sessions are in-person in Fort Collins. Participants may miss no more than 1 planned session to maintain enrollment in the group.
Group Session Dates and Times:
March 22, 5-7:30pm
March 29, 5-9pm (ketamine experiential; please arrange a ride home)
April 5, 5-7pm
April 12, 5-9pm (ketamine experiential; please arrange a ride home)
April 19, 5-7pm
April 26, 5-9pm (ketamine experiential; please arrange a ride home)
May 3, 5-7pm
May 10, 5-7pm
The cost of this group series is $1,080 and includes all group materials and experiences. A payment plan of three equally divided payments is available. Our intention in this group is to not only offer a unique group healing experience, but also to create more affordable options for accessing psychedelic experiential sessions. The same number of individual preparation, experiential, and integration sessions with one of our facilitators would cost $2,000 roughly. We are very excited to be able to offer a more affordable experience, plus all the benefits of connecting in community, ceremony, and spiritual guidance work.
Participants who do not already have medical clearance for ketamine-assisted therapy will also need to complete a medical evaluation with a prescriber, which we can help arrange for you. The cost of the medical evaluation may be covered by your insurance, or if not, the out-of-pocket cost generally ranges from $175-$250.
Please RSVP and one of our facilitators will contact you within 72 hours to schedule a time for a brief phone screening. Once accepted into the group, you will receive an invoice for the $360 deposit to secure your space. Deposits are due by March 1st, and registration will close on March 1st.
For questions, email: email@example.com