Tue, Sep 06|
Location is TBD
Psychedelic Women's Circle for Health & Mental Health Practitioners
A psychedelic women's circle for health and mental health professionals, therapists, and healing guides experiencing burnout, compassion fatigue and/or considering career transitions.
Time & Location
Sep 06, 5:30 PM
Location is TBD
About The Event
A psychedelic women's circle for health and mental health professionals, therapists, and healing guides experiencing burnout, compassion fatigue and/or considering career transitions. This women's circle combines three sessions of ketamine-assisted group therapy with ceremony, spiritual exploration, and a powerful group container to reset and re-imagine ourselves as health and healing practitioners.
- What’s calling you? What’s bubbling up inside of you that’s desiring greater expression?
- What is this feeling of “satisfaction?” How do we create what’s next from a ground of satisfaction, rather than from self-doubt or grasping for something different than what is?
- What greater expressions of my inner self am I yearning for?
- From where do I rekindle the inspiration and passion that drives my practice forward? What does the next iteration of my professional practice look like?
This psychedelic women’s circle for therapists, counselors and other health and healing guides will guide you deeply into your own inner knowing, inner vision, inner voice, and body to find within yourself the answers, trust, and insights you are looking for. Across the 10 group sessions, you will:
- Co-create ceremony to build a strong container of safety, vulnerability, expression, and self-exploration.
- Participate in three safely held ketamine encounters using low dose oral ketamine to help clear the muck of the ordinary mind and make space for fresh insight to come through.
- Collaborate with spiritual coach and educator Dr. Shannon Hughes, to tap into your own inner guidance and spiritual wisdom on any matters that are important to you in your life. Each participant will also have the option of received an individualized written message from your spirit guides aimed to encourage, validate, and bring additional clarity and focus to “what’s next” for you.
Read full bios about our group facilitators:
This group consists of 10 sessions delivered over 7 weeks. Sessions dates and times are listed below. All sessions are in-person in Fort Collins. Participants may miss no more than 1 planned session to maintain enrollment in the group.
Group Session Dates and Times:
- Sept 6, 5:30-8:30pm
- Sept 13, 5:30-8:30pm
- Sept 20, 5:30-9pm (ketamine experiential)
- Sept 21, 5:30-8pm (integration)
- Sept 27, 5:30-9pm (ketamine experiential)
- Sept 28, 5:30-8pm (integration)
- Oct 4, 5:30-9pm (ketamine experiential)
- Oct 5, 5:30-8pm (integration)
- Oct 11, 5:30-8:30pm
- Oct 18, 5:30-8:30pm
The cost of this group series is $1,320 and includes all group materials and experiences. A payment plan of three equally divided payments is available. Our intention in this group is to not only offer a unique group healing experience, but also to create more affordable options for accessing psychedelic experiential sessions. The same number of individual preparation, experiential, and integration sessions with one of our facilitators would cost $2,400 roughly. We are very excited to be able to offer a more affordable experience, plus all the benefits of connecting in community, ceremony, and spiritual guidance work.
Participants who do not already have medical clearance for ketamine-assisted therapy will also need to complete a medical evaluation with a prescriber, which we can help arrange for you. The cost of the medical evaluation may be covered by your insurance, or if not, the out-of-pocket cost generally ranges from $175-$250.
Please RSVP and one of our facilitators will contact you within 3 to 5 days to schedule a time for a brief phone call. Once accepted into the group, you will receive an invoice for the $440 deposit to secure your space. Deposits are due by August 1st, and registration will close on August 1st.
For questions, email: email@example.com